Monday, March 21, 2011

DREAMS OF MY BELOVED COUNTRY

Recently, someone said, "God wants us to dream great dreams". And I smiled to myself, because I've been dreaming for so long and the reality is nearer...

I've dreamt of the people of my beloved country, finally realizing that they have been shortchanged for in the last 12 years, demand for the CHANGE that they deserve.

I've dreamt of integrity returning to our schools, hospitals, police stations and courts.

I've dreamt of roads being built and awarded contracts being executed faithfully.

I've dreamt that those who stole in the past were caught, tried and convicted and stolen monies were returned to government coffers - and the new leaders willingly chose to steal no more.

I've dreamt that the weak and helpless, the children and the youth had hope returned to them.

I've dreamt that clean water ran from taps and water-borne diseases became a thing of the past.

I've dreamt that the gutters were cleaned up, proper sewage disposal systems were put in place and stagnant water for mosquitoes became a thing of the past.

I've dreamt that the electricity problem was finally fixed and children born in the coming days never knew what it signified to shout for joy when epileptic electricity was restored.

I have dreamt...

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION...Don't you want these dreams to come true? Vote Wisely next month...

This is where the healing begins...This is where our healing starts...

1 comment:

Jocaz said...

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." Samuel Adam
My brother don't give up
I have seen what you see, not in a dream but in a vision so I am most certain that it will come to past.. May be not this year but sooner than we believe
"NIGERIA is ours to preserve, protect, promote, and propel into a purposeful future of true Greatness" JOCAZ